Frontend Developer (Junior/Medior)
For the platform development team, we are looking for a junior/medior (Mendix) developer with a serious passion for all things visible. Design is your publicly secret passion and you are not afraid to wrestle with new technologies in order to implement them yourself.
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing startup? Do not hesitate to contact us!
We are looking for a colleague who has the ambition to write awesome code and is not afraid to learn every day.
Someone who is committed and wants to be part of a team that really makes an impact in the market.
As a (frontend) developer, you will be part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam and you'll be:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an awesome design/layout system.
- Developing new features for our platform and continuously endeavoring to improve our service provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiating and conducting functional and technical enhancements to the platform together with the team.
- Being a contributing member of a continuously improving development process cycle.
- Spending time on your own side projects.
- Contributing to our great team spirit and company culture!
Our ideal colleague:
- Proven web development experience;
- Some knowledge about the backend side of things (Mendix or other rapid application frameworks) or you are eager to learn;
- Passionate about good looking things;
- Ready to learn new technologies where needed;
- Experience with programming interfaces (Web services, REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.);
- Certified NASA rocket engineer >> JK ;), we would like to see some of your work for example on Github or StackOverflow.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Make a real impact: what we create will be used by many users (and other devs!).
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- Responsibility and freedom to develop yourself and make others around you better. You will have your own time and the budget to invest in getting better @anything!
- Nice colleagues and cool company activities
- Contribute to the formation of a professional development team.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Champagne showers for the personal milestones you achieve!