Head of platform performance
As a result of our growth we are looking for an energetic leader to be the head of platform performance @Openclaims. You will lead the operations team and improve the structures that are in place to create success of all users of our platform. We are looking for an analytical ánd practical colleague, who is well acquainted with operations strategies used at tech companies that provide B2B software solutions.
As ‘Head of platfrom performance’ you are responsible for:
- Building a scalable operations structure. You are ‘process owner’ of all Openclaims platform products and therefore responsible for 3 KPIs:
- NPS of process participants
- Conversion rates of all processes
- Client specific metrics;
- Continuously working with the Product & IT team to improve processes on the platform;
- Building and leading a customer centric support and onboarding team and build a culture of excellence and customer happiness;
- Implement innovative onboarding and service technologies to provide customers with highly effective and friendly support (e.g. AI, chatbots, ticketing solution, telecom systems, etc.).
The ideal candidate
- Has a strong track record of professional achievement and leadership in a challenging environment, and has created and implemented strategy or change (e.g. strategy consultancy or a fast growing tech start-up).
- Has previous team lead experience and is a problem solver that leads through influence and example.
- Passionate for slicing processes, setting up the right metrics and building operations based on facts and testing.
- Is a protector of client happiness and company culture.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing insurtech startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- An opportunity to quickly grow within the company. Depending on your experience and results you can grow into a position within the management team;
- Responsibility and freedom to lead and form a professional team;
- Although we believe that having the ambition to be the best in your field is more important, experience in operations at a tech company is a pre.