Internship - Product Development
We are currently hiring an intern product development. In this position you will be part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam, managing your own projects and responsibilities. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Organizing input from clients, users and stakeholders, as a basis for product development
- Coordinating the product development process and planning
- Transferring user needs into actual product elements
- Transferring product ideas into detailed briefings for development
- Testing new product releases and identifying bugs and improvements
- Delivering new product features to clients, users and stakeholders
- Assisting the platform development manager on a variety of projects
The ideal candidate
- is passionate about customers and understanding market needs and translating these needs into solutions.
- Loves to work in a dynamic, always changing start-up environment.
- Is therefore a proven self starting, energetic, entrepreneurial team player and wants to be part of a company that makes a true change in the market.
- Has both analytical and hands on skills
- An excellent communicator who can easily communicate with different stakeholders.
- Speaks both Dutch & English
We offer you
- An opportunity to gain great entrepreneurial experience within a professional, Internet start-up.
- An opportunity to shape your own internship and truly manage your own projects and responsibilities.
- An opportunity to learn within a team of experienced, entrepreneurial and young colleagues.
- A great working environment, located in the centre of Amsterdam.
- A great opportunity to grow with the company and get a fulltime (international) job.