Internship Business Intelligence
Openclaims is a young Dutch startup that fundamentally changes the European motor insurance claims market. We are a young, professional and fast growing organisation. At Openclaims we have the ambition to make all our decisions based on facts and data. As a Business Intelligence intern you'll have an important role in this matter. You expand current Business Intelligence solutions and contribute to the creation of BI on area's like UX (user experience). You'll also supply our teams; Products, Operations and Customer Succes, with data driven input. Because we've got data, and a lot of it! If you're the person who just can't wait to start, then you're our ideal colleague!
What will you be doing?
- You'll investigate the need for information in the area of UX for different teams.
- You'll design the right analyses and visualisations.
- You'll develop dashboards for stakeholders to get valuable insights in UX.
- You'll analyse user information and initiate process improvements based on your findings.
- You'll work with our Business Analyst to transfer your findings into solutions for customers.
- You'll initiate improvements to the existing Business Intelligence solution.
Our ideal colleague
- You are currently following a relevant academic or applied sciences study, like: Data Science, Business IT or Business Data Management
- You are familiar with the programming of data solutions ('R' and "SQL" are a bonus!)
- You are familiar with data analysis and the use of dashboarding tools.
- You have great affinity with data and understand how important good analysis and visualisation is.
- You are able to look beyond the data and are always searching for solutions for the insights you have.
- You are able to find the needle in the haystack.
- You are filled with initiative and are eager to improve Openclaims with your ideas.
- You are able to cope with daily changes and you are eager to learn.
Openclaims offers you
- A good internship fee.
- An inspiring office located in the centre of Amsterdam.
- A chance to work for a professionally organized tech startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Awesome office drinks that also take place while sailing down the Amsterdam canals.
- A big heap of raw and untamed data! :-).
- A lot of responsibility and space to grow with our company. Our goal? Besides a great internship we want to offer you the possibility to join our team on a permanent basis after your internship!