Internship development & business engineering - Mendix
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing startup? Are you looking forward to wrestle with new technologies and learn together with other motivated peers?
During your internship As a developer, you will be part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam and you'll be:
- Learning by doing: Develop functional and technical enhancements to the platform together with the team.
- Being a contributing member of a continuously improving development process cycle.
- Spending time on your own side projects.
- Contributing to our great team spirit and company culture!
Our ideal colleague:
- In your final year of your higher education (HBO) or recently graduated in a related field.
- Has an affinity for (model-driven) development and business engineering.
- Familiarity with Java or Mendix is a great pre!
- You can tell us the importance of a good frontend!
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Make a real impact: what we create will be used by many users (and other devs!).
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- Responsibility and freedom to develop yourself.
- Nice colleagues and cool company activities.
- Competitive internship fee.
- Champagne showers for the personal milestones you achieve!