We are currently hiring a product manager. In this position you will be part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam, managing your own projects and responsibilities. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Organizing input from clients, users and stakeholders, as a basis for product development
- Coordinating the product development process and planning
- Transferring user needs into actual product elements
- Transferring product ideas into detailed briefings for development
- Testing new product releases and identifying bugs and improvements
- Delivering new product features to clients, users and stakeholders
- Assisting the platform development manager on a variety of projects
The ideal candidate
- is passionate about customers and understanding market needs and translating these needs into solutions.
- Loves to work in a dynamic, always changing start-up environment.
- Is therefore a proven self starting, energetic, entrepreneurial team player and wants to be part of a company that makes a true change in the market.
- Has both analytical and hands on skills
- An excellent communicator who can easily communicate with different stakeholders.
- Speaks both Dutch & English
We offer you
- An opportunity to gain great entrepreneurial experience within a professional, Internet start-up.
- An opportunity to manage your own projects and responsibilities.
- An opportunity to learn within a team of experienced, entrepreneurial and young colleagues.
- A great working environment, located in the centre of Amsterdam.
- A great opportunity to grow with the company.