RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam | Copenhagen | CologneMarketing
We are an Award-winning Scale-up for a reason. With our top-notch Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), we offer über smart and high-speed processing of car repairs at a fair price to our clients. Be it in the insurance, commercial fleet or automotive industry. Without our growing curious, innovative, intelligent and always-ahead-of-the-game squad, this would be impossible. Our Amsterdam-team is looking for enthusiasts who, like them, will go above and beyond to make our clients happy. And make a global impact in the process. Read on for our latest vacancy!
OPPORTUNITY: MARKETING INTERNSHIP
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
As our Marketing intern you are the bridge between our Marketing and People team. You actively contribute to building our A-player teams by developing attractive content about Openclaims as a great place to work. You choose the right channels to build our brand and monitor/analyze your activities. Your creativity and determined, result-driven spirit ensure we are top of mind as an employer. You act as our brand ambassador and secure our Openclaims reputation and culture as a once in a lifetime employer.
- Assist in content creation about Openclaims as an employer.
- Execute employer branding strategy on social media channels.
- Support with the organization of Recruitment/onboarding events (concept, campaign and execution).
- Analyze results of employer branding activities.
- Improve & update our career website.
- Support internal communication and events.
- are a student in the field of Communication, Marketing or related (HBO/WO)
- breath social media and have good communication skills in English & Dutch
- show creativity & persistence, are self-starting, result-driven and a fast thinker and mover
- have a sense of humor, are approachable and able to build from scratch, fly solo and collaborate
- are available for at least four consecutive months
- are currently residing in the Netherlands
PERKS BEYOND THE PAYCHECK
Growth: be part of a growing business and get time for professional development
Inspiration: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create
Responsibility: own what you do and be trusted to do it well
Fun: join our Milestone champagne celebrations, Friday drinks on our rooftop, catered lunch and occasional social silliness
OUR (MAX.) 2 WEEK SELECTION PROCESS
- apply so we know who we are dealing with
- join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility
- meet part of the team for one or two interviews
- we agree on terms and conditions
- you join us!