Product Management Internship
We are an Award-winning Scale-up for a reason. With our top-notch Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), we offer über smart and high-speed processing of car repairs at a fair price to our clients. Be it in the insurance, commercial fleet or automotive industry. Without our growing curious, innovative, intelligent and always-ahead-of-the-game squad, this would be impossible. Our Amsterdam-team is looking for enthusiasts who, like them, will go above and beyond to make our clients happy. And make a global impact in the process. Read on for our latest vacancy!
OPPORTUNITY: PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The development squad works proactively, fast and innovatively on the development of our newest features and products. As a product management intern at Openclaims, you will be involved in all aspects of this development process. A typical journey (iterative process) of a product manager at Openclaims includes the following aspects:
- Idea inception. A new product/feature can be stem from internal sources (i.e. from the Openclaims strategic product vision), or external sources such as the clients of Openclaims and the end-users.
- Prioritize, organize and roadmap new features, products and technical enhancements.
- Update the longterm Openclaims strategic product vision and roadmap.
- Plan and help to execute sprints that align with the roadmap to ensure that delivery/release schedules are met on time.
- Validate (sometimes together with end-users) that the developed features and products are implemented within the initial functional parameters (and are bug-free).
- Present new features and products to relevant internal and external stakeholders (including Openclaims clients and end-users).
- Organize input from clients, users and stakeholders.
- Translate user needs into actual product elements.
- Transfer product ideas/elements into detailed briefings for development.
- Test new product releases and identifying bugs and improvements.
- Deliver, document and explain new product features to clients, users and stakeholders.
- Coordinate the product development process, roadmapping and release planning.
- are a student in your final year (HBO/WO)
- have a curious/inquisitive nature with regards to software development and product management (SaaS specifically)
- have good communication skills in English & Dutch
- are a critical and analytical thinker
- are available for at least four consecutive months
- are currently residing in the Netherlands
PERKS BEYOND THE PAYCHECK
Growth: be part of a growing business and get time for professional development
Inspiration: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create
Responsibility: own what you do and be trusted to do it well
Fun: join our Milestone champagne celebrations, Friday drinks on our rooftop, catered lunch and occasional social silliness
OUR (MAX.) 2 WEEK SELECTION PROCESS
- apply so we know who we are dealing with
- join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility
- meet part of the team for one or two interviews
- we agree on terms and conditions
- you join us!